Friday, September 20, 2013

Friday Links - Have a great weekend!

nathan

Happy Friday! Today I'm savoring probably one of the last warm weather days/weeks around here and remembering the great times I had this summer. I had a blast visiting my family and getting up north to Alpena, which is always the best place ever no matter how far I travel. I snapped some great photos of the fam which I enjoyed looking back through. My cousin Nathan is pictured above looking dapper before we engaged in a traditional intense game of thunder and lightening and my aunt's fabulous summer sangria. Have a great weekend, and enjoy these end of the week links I'm loving!



I'm all about the pumpkin come fall. This healthy pumpkin and spice quick-bread with nuts (vegan/gluten-free) sounds so good.

This gluten-free, soy-free sweet and sour chicken with rice is on my to-make list.

The 14 Best (and worst!) Gluten-free Beers. I love St. Peter's way too much!

GO girl! 2-time "Cupcake Wars" winner shares gluten-free dessert recipes. Totally need to step up my gf cupcake game.

A fantastic blog, "A House in the Hills" is written by a woman with Crohn's disease. Can't believe I've never read this one before!

No comments:

Post a Comment