Thursday, April 12, 2012

Gluten Free Namaste Chocolate Chip Blondies (Soy free, Peanut Free,Dairy Free).


Namaste Foods is a company I've talked about before, but I feel they're worth mentioning again and again. They have some of THE best gluten free and allergen free mixes I have tasted in all of my allergy laden years. My personal favorite has to be their Blondie Mix--it stands perfectly on it's own, but can be jazzed up even more with a little imagination and a few special ingredients. I love to add some allergen free Enjoy Life Semi-Sweet Mini Chips and some ground organic Saigon Cinnamon. I also add some more moisture into the mix by using So Delicious Sugar Free Coconut Milk instead of water, which actually doesn't add much coconut taste at all. And soy free eggs are a must. If you are sensitive to eggs, egg replacement product by Ener-G works well too.




If you haven't checked out Namaste Foods LLC, you are seriously missing out and I suggest you go do it right now. Here, I even did all the work for you, so click here. Their Waffle/Pancake Mix is also phenomenal and I vote it for the best Gluten Free (and allergen free) Pancakes on the market. This is my personal opinion and I've have not received any compensation for it. I know it's a serious free plug for them here, but I just can't get enough of their stuff. Thanks Namaste Foods!

Do you have a favorite allergen free mix?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

6 comments:

  1. I love The Craving Place mixes esp their pancakes and waffles mix, it's egg
    /dairy free and unsweetened, and the pancakes are always fluffy, I use it as my basic flour mix, and I love their muffin mix that holds well with any add-on ingredients you want.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds lovely! I've never heard of them before, but will definitely check them out. Thanks for the heads up! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! This is great info. Soy free eggs?!? I didn't know soy was in eggs...please explain this to me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. No problem! Almost all commercial eggs in the in U.S. come from chickens raised on a soy heavy diet...which DOES come through in the eggs believe it or not. Being extremely sensitive, I can always tell what my meat/fish/eggs are fed whether it's wheat or soy, or another allergen. I've posted about soy in eggs in two previous posts here: http://sprinklesandallergies.wordpress.com/2011/11/27/egg-allergies-or-soy-allergies-in-disguise/
    And also see here:
    Hope this helps! I always source my meat to know what it's fed so I don't have an accident and need to use the epipen! I used to buy my soy free eggs from TropicalTraditions.com, but have since found a local source that is much more economical for us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whoops, the second link didn't work. See the post here: http://sprinklesandallergies.wordpress.com/2011/11/12/tropical-traditions-soy-free-eggs/

    ReplyDelete