Monday, February 20, 2012

Beauty Bag

My picks for the best soy and gluten free beauty products and body care. All of the following have been stated as soy and gluten free either on the website, package, or by my personal inquiries.




  1. RMS Beauty Raw Coconut Cream

  2. RMS Beauty "Un-cover up". I use shade 22 usually, but sometimes 33 depending on my skin tone.

  3. RMS Beauty Living Luminizer--A staple for natural, simple beauty.

  4. Ultrapure Cosmetics Light Reflecting Blush--I prefer Simmering Plum, but there are 6 shades to choose from.

  5. Ultrapure Cosmetics Synful Lips Lipstick in Smooch. There are 10 shades to choose from.

  6. Ultrapure Cosmetics Omega Brilliance Lip Gloss in Melon Sorbet--SF, GF, Vegan, dye free. Available in 10 shades.

  7. RMS Beauty Lip Shine in Moment.

  8. Ultrapure Cosmetics Perfectly Natural Eyeliners--Available in 8 shades.

  9. Kiss Me Costmetics Mineral Eyeliner--SF, GF, Vegan. Available on Etsy.

  10. RMS Beauty Cream Eyeshadow in Magnetic.

  11. RMS Beauty Cream Eyeshadow in Spark.

  12. Refreshingly Free Nail Polish--Around 35 shades!

  13. Piggy Paint Nail Polish in Somtimes Sweet--Stated gluten, soy, and nut free in the FAQ.

  14. Now Foods Virgin Coconut Oil--I use it all over my skin. It's the best moisturizer I've found so far.

  15. RMS Beauty Lip and Skin Balm

  16. CocoCare 100% Cocoa butter "Yellow Stick"--A great moisturizer and smells so yummy. Be careful with the non-100% versions as I haven't confirmed their soy free status.

It's safe to say my go-to soy free, gluten free products are mainly RMS Beauty.

It really takes the cake, so check out the actual website here: RMS Beauty


Ultrapure Cosmetics is truly amazing too, sending much love and thanks!

What are your favorite allergy friendly beauty picks? Leave me a comment below, and shine on!

13 comments:

  1. Awsome!!!! Ive been wanting to buy some things off RMS, so expensive! But I should be talking I used to be a sephora junkie. :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. RMS seems pricey at first, but it lasts a really long time and I love it for that. It's pretty affordable as far as organic skincare goes. Sometimes they send free samples with purchases (my sample pack of the living luminizer lasted me over a month!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you tried Everyday Minerals? I really love them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No, I haven't tried Everyday Minerals yet, but perusing their site really makes me want to! =) Looks like some great stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ya! I have enjoyed the few things I have(:

    ReplyDelete
  6. So you confirmed with RMS that the "tocopherol," in their lip and skin balm is not derived from soy?? That would be a fantastic find for me if so!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So you have confirmed with RMS that the tocopherol in their lip and skin balm is not derived from soy?? That would be a great find for me if so!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I received a personal email from Rose Marie Swift (rms) who started the company about how she "hates the stuff" (meaning soy) and that she uses no soy in any of her products! Amazing! It's been my favorite find so far. Thanks for stopping by :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow thanks...my daughter is anaphylactic to soy & dairy, plus has 7 other food allergies, so this is potentially very helpful to me. It's no fun being afraid to smooch your own kid for fear of hurting her!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kisses are challenging with food allergies! I'm always having to watch what my boyfriend eats on date night haha! But he's great about brushing his teeth after any danger foods. Sending good energies and health to you and your daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So excited to find your site today! Thanks for sharing this info with all of us who have food allergies! Had a question though...is the rms raw coconut cream any different than regular organic unrefined coconut oil you can get at whole foods? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Haley, thanks for stopping by! To be honest, I'm not sure if there is a huge difference, as the only ingredient listed is coconut oil. RMS is really good about answering product questions quickly though, so maybe a quick email to them would explain a little better. Hope this helps! Have a lovely day =)

    ReplyDelete