Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Ringing in the New Year

DSC_0765

I"m savoring the season with family, friends and loved ones this week. While I'm still around in the kitchen cooking up some gluten-free, allergy-free goodness, I'm taking a nice break from most things on the blog and work related before the start of the year. These times are just so rare and magical that I can't help but live in the moment as much as possible, before a busy norm ensues. Wishing you and yours a peaceful holiday season. Here's a little preview of mine. 
 Light & love, --Bethany.

DSC_0752

DSC_0747

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3 comments:

  1. Awe...I am so grateful for your blog...I wish you the very happiest and best new year ever...thank you for all you share, your doggies are so adorable and so are you guys! Thanks for everything :)

    ReplyDelete