Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Guest Post at Sweet Anne Designs


Just wanted to drop a quick note about a guest post I did for the lovely Kayla of Sweet Anne Designs--a great site you'll be hearing more about in the near future! The picture above was created by Kayla and gives a preview of what we talked about on her weekly "Who I want to Be Wednesday". Check out her other posts there, as they are all amazing. You can find my guest post here or by clicking the image above. It feels liberating to share some personal stories and get a little more candid like I did here, inspired by Kayla's Wednesday posts.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 comments:

  1. Hi Bethany,
    What a very inspiring article. I was pitying myself when I had to remove loads of food from my diet thinking I'll never eat delicious food again. But I'm thankful now for the whole array of even more exciting food which has opened up that I'd never even have bothered trying only for food intolerances. Marian.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marian, thanks for your comments. I definitley feel the same way, and it's been an experience that led me to my passion and purpose in life, to help others dealing with these sort of issues.
    Healthy wishes,
    Bethany

    ReplyDelete