Thursday, September 13, 2012

Celiac Disease Awareness Day



When I was diagnosed nearly four years ago, I remember explaining Celiac Disease and gluten intolerance to everyone I knew. Most of those people had no idea what I was talking about at the time, but were almost gluten-free experts by the time I had stopped talking their ears off. Mentioning or explaining Celiac to someone may seem trivial at the time, but in the long run, it sure has gotten us far along the road to widespread awareness. Talk to someone about Celiac Disease today and help spread the awareness even more! Happy National Celiac Awareness Day!

Check out my other post on Celiac Awareness here.

Check out my past posts on the symptoms of Celiac, basics of diagnosis, and the importance of getting a diagnosis.


Who will you tell today?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment