Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Classic Gluten-free Blueberry Pie

Vegan Blueberry Pie

Sometimes when I embark on something new and big, I usually crave something comfortable and familiar to keep things feeling balanced. Like gluten-free blueberry pie. Warm, juicy and naturally sweet, it pairs perfectly with a scoop of sugar-free vanilla coconut milk ice cream. One of my favorite blueberry pie recipes is gluten-free and dairy-free from The Spunky Coconut. I'll be indulging in a similar blueberry cobbler (above) today, as I just finished a two-day long overhaul of my blog (as you've probably come to notice). I'm now completely self hosted and couldn't be happier with the new design! To top it off, my fiance just finished graduate school and starts his new job next week. He'll be spending more time at home this summer, something I know we'll both cherish. So what's not to celebrate? I hope you're looking forward to the long days of summer as much as I am.

1 comment:

  1. Yum, this pie looks awesome! I love blueberries and even more so in pie :) yay for summer time food!

    ReplyDelete