Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Welcome friends





Welcome to all new and old friends!

The blog formerly known as Sprinkles & Allergies is now the brand spanking new Gluten-free Home. I'm excited to make the debut on blogspot and ready for a fresh start! For those who are new readers, it's nice to meet you! This site is all about everyday living free of gluten and multiple food allergies such as soy, peanuts, and some legumes. I'm a severely food allergic and gluten intolerant girl you see. I'm a freelance magazine writer, student of nutrition, obsessive foodie, (very) amateur wine and zombie enthusiast, and self-proclaimed science nerd. And for old and good friends, I hope you enjoy the new look and feel of the site. 

There's a new URL which is www.gfreehome.blogspot.com, be sure to bookmark it or use the subscribe button on the right panel. The old site at www.sprinklesandallergies.com will be expiring in two short weeks. My new email contact is glutenfreehome1@gmail.com and please feel free to use that liberally! I love hearing from each and every reader or person that has randomly stumbled on me here. So without further ado, goodbye old, hello new.

No comments:

Post a Comment