Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Other Allergies & Intolerance

Does anyone else seem to suffer from other allergies besides soy or gluten? I've noticed I'm also sensitive to almost all of the legume family (beans, peas, lentils, etc), yeast, apples, and pomegranates. Pomegranates seemed quite random to me, but the first time I had one, I broke out in hives and sweats.
Do you have any other allergies or intolerance?

http://www.dreamstime.com/stock-photography-blue-flower-rimagefree593290-resi3857824 
(Photo Credit: Dreamstime.com Free)

2 comments:

  1. My mum, brother and myself (to less of an extent) have fructose malabsorption. It affects 33% of us. Apples, pears, onions and honey are particularly bad for them. I find that I don't do too well when I eat more than a whole pear or apple in a day, Definitely no fruit juice.

    ReplyDelete