Saturday, January 14, 2012

Namaste Pancakes


Namaste Foods makes amazing mixes, but my favorite by far is the Pancake/Waffle mix. It's everything I want in a pancake, and allergen free* (I use eggs with the mix, but you could use egg-replacer product if you have an egg issue). I usually add a generous amount of cinnamon to the mix for a nice twist, but you could also use fresh or frozen fruit, Enjoy Life allergy free chocolate chips, or drizzle some raw honey on top. (I have done all of the previously mentioned). It makes for a nice but still healthy treat. The main flour used in the mix is Brown Rice Flour. Boost your fiber intake and get something that tastes like an indulgence. The only brand I've found that rivals Namaste's mix in flavor is Pamela's Pancake and Baking mix which I use occasionally.


Do you have any favorite pre-packaged allergen free mixes? Let me know below.

Happy weekend ~~~<~@ and Namaste.

1 comment:

  1. [...] Raw Chia Seeds and Raw Cacao Powder). I followed the basic pancake recipe on the back of the Namaste Gluten Free Pancakes mix before adding my variations. I also used coconut milk instead of the water that was called for. [...]

    ReplyDelete