Monday, November 28, 2011

Thoughts: Living with Food Allergies is Actually...Easy

 

Thoughts:

NO

Soy

Gluten

Legumes

Living freely is easy.

Simple food is the healthiest food.

You are what you absorb: Make it count.

Appreciation for the 'little things' glows brighter.

You learn to listen, speak, reflect, and cook with your heart.

A healthy body reflects a healthy mind, spirit, & promotes a balanced life.

A simple life: More laughing and loving: Peace throughout: Happy tummy.

Virtues: Patience, Perseverance, Attitude, Love, Thankfulness, & Bravery all win

through constant trials while cushioning our footsteps like wispy clouds.

You may actually be trying a bigger variety than people who eat out.

There is always a way to make a replacement for everything.

Nourishing and healing yourself is worth the while.




What are your thoughts?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 comments:

  1. I just wanted to say I am so blessed that I came across your site...you have helped me tremendously and I thank you for that:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katie - I am so happy to share this experience with you. Thank you for your kind words, they are really inspiring to me. Stay healthy hun =)

    ReplyDelete