Sunday, November 6, 2011

While on-the-go...


~Something I'm totally in love with currently: Rise Bars

Produced in a gluten free, soy free, and peanut free facility. Rise Bar used to be called Boomi Bar (I am partial to that name =) but it tastes just as great. They took the best qualities from their original Boomi Bars and Prana Bars and super-morphed it into an energy packed all natural on the go sensation. I promise they are not paying me to say this. I eat them all the time. The only downside is they can be a bit pricey. Check out the new Rise Bar here.

If you want a cheaper alternative, check out Lara Bar here.

 
....my personal favorite Lara Bar. Chocolate Coconut Chew comes in with an honorable mention. Beware some flavors do have peanuts!

My personal can't live without items when on-the-go:

  • Eternal Alkaline water
  • Ultrapure Cosmetics Lush Lipstick in 'Smooch'
  • RMS Beauty 'un-cover-up' in 22.
  • Epipen
  • Claritin 24-allergy tabs --It's hard to know when I'll have a tiny soy reaction flare up. This keeps me covered most of the time.
  • Benadryl -- For more heavy duty soy reactions. Haven't had to use it lately, (knocking on wood..)
  • 2011 Japanese Screen Compact Planner from here -- I really need help staying organized, and this does the job while having a pretty exterior.
  • Ipod Nano
  • Enjoy Life Chocolate Bars/Lara Bars/Rise Bars. Great for eating hands free when nowhere near a bar of soap or sink.

No comments:

Post a Comment