Friday, January 20, 2012

Allergen Free, Sugar Free Dressing


I've been making my own salad dressings and other various dressings for the last few months while trying to track down an allergen free dressing. Not that I don't like making dressings, but sometimes it's just awesome to be able to grab something from a bottle and drizzle it over everything with no prep work required. Maple Grove Farms makes two different Raspberry Vinagrettes which are Allergen free and Gluten free (free of the top 8 allergens). They come in sugar free and fat free variations. I use the sugar free version, and it tastes fabulous.

Have you found any great allergen free dressings?

3 comments:

  1. Ooh, thank you for the tip. That sounds wonderful. It's crazy difficult to find allergen-free dressings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome! I know, I pretty much jumped up and down when I didn't have a reaction to it =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. [...] A bit of Allergen Free Salad Dressing/Vinaigrette [...]

    ReplyDelete