Saturday, January 19, 2013

Things I'm Loving

DSC_0828 
- Chocolate Paleo Cupcakes from Elana's Pantry, Grain-free -

Every so often, I like to share little sprinkles of joy and things that make me happy right now. When things are busy or a little more stressful than usual, I find it beneficial to focus on the small things that I love. It reminds me that positive affirmations, little victories, and appreciating what I have make all the difference.

DSC_0835

- Al Fresco Chicken Sausage with Polish Sauerkraut -


DSC_0839
- Easy veggie soup made with Imagine Vegetable Broth -

DSC_0831


DSC_0836

- Cracovia Polish Sauerkraut (kapusta) -

DSC_0825

- Simple lessons from daily tea -

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1 comment:

  1. Awe...I so agree with everything you said, it really is the little things that mean so much, I absolutely love Cracovia sauterkraut (kapusta);) and Yogi vanilla spice tea!

    ReplyDelete