Tuesday, February 26, 2013

The Weekend in Pictures

Qrunch Veggie Burgers

 - Qrunch Quinoa Veggie Burgers, free of the top 8 allergens, gluten, and corn. -

This weekend was a rare occurrence. We had a leisurely weekend without planning anything or working on projects and it really felt like a mini-vacation, even though we didn't travel anywhere. Since I graduated from college with my undergrad degree two years ago, I felt like I'd been living on a scrambler carnival ride non-stop. I treasured having some time to recharge and definitely agree with the sentiment that the best ideas, creativity, and motivation comes from taking a time out from the bustling.

Southwest Chicken salad

- Homemade Southwest Chicken Salad with salsa and black beans. Wait...did I say Black Beans? Yes, I did. My legume allergy seems to be lessening, as I can now tolerate black beans with no adverse reactions. I'm ecstatic! -

Hearty chicken pasta

- Leftovers done right: Hearty Brown Rice Pasta with Turmeric Roasted Chicken with Italian Herbs -

Quick goat cheese pizza

- Quick Goat Cheese Pizza using Brown Rice Crusts -

Almond Flour Blueberry Muffins

- Almond Flour Orange Blueberry Muffins. I'll be sharing this recipe in my next post. -

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3 comments: