Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Unleashing Inner Strength

Looking back on how far I've come since this summer when I was in and out the emergency room every few days, I feel a renewed sense of life. I remember how much adversity I've faced head on and come through. I'm reminded that we as humans are survivors by nature, and it's truly flooring what the human spirit is capable of.

Today I just want to post a few things that really inspire me to embrace my inner strength. No food allergies, celiac disease, tumors, or seemingly stressful jobs have power over the creation of my own happiness and full appreciation for life. This world is full of unique blooms and the brightest of rays. Open your eyes and bask in the richness of life.



 
Taken on a road trip with my sister in the Washington state peninsula.




Taken on a relaxing morning filled with the warm scent of cinnamon.


There's always time for being young and silly at heart. I find it vital to my existence.

Spontaneous brunches. My favorite coaster is shown here.
Crazy, fun, wild, love!




You are always stronger than you think.

What things do you deem important in your life?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment