Sunday, January 1, 2012

Two Thousand Twelve

[caption id="attachment_531" align="aligncenter" width="468"] Let your little light shine a little brighter this year![/caption]

 I'm not one to dwell on the past at the start of this year, so I'll start right off charging full speed ahead. We kicked the year off right and I'm so excited to see what it holds in store for us all. Good things are ahead, I can feel it.


This is the first year I've actually written down physically on a piece of paper my aspirations for the new year. I've hung the page in the apartment where I can see it each day of the year as a reminder to stay on track. Here's a few of my favorite points from the page I wrote:


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Wishing you a bright, magical 2012.


Remember this year, that you are much stronger than you know.


My new favorite toast of 2012 that I shared with Yan on New Year's Eve:




A toast to many things".



2 comments:

  1. Love your goals for the New Year! I really need to do #2 with the food allergies. I get so stressed out all the time! Thanks for reminding me that I'm in control :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem! I totally understand, I overstress myself about the allergies, especially at work. I plan to increase my meditations to better deal with the stressing out about it. I really like the Chill Meditation podcasts, and I'll be writing about them in some of the upcoming posts. Hope your new year is magical and full of happiness and health =)

    ReplyDelete